Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: IG-1113D-0-1BAR-V
- MOQ: 1
Analogue or manually controlled dispenser IG-1113D Output pressure 0,1 - 1 Bar
ATTENTION! Demonstration devices show slight signs of wear and external paint damage.
In contrast to the 0-7 bar device, the 0-1 bar device is better suited for low viscosity materials,
as the pressure range can be adjusted more precisely.
With our dispenser IG-1113D, automatic dispensing is carried out via the analog setting of the time range
between 0.01 and 8 seconds.
Alternatively, the unit can be switched to manual mode at the touch of a button.
Dispensing continues as long as the foot pedal or the finger switch is actuated.
To avoid dripping of low-viscosity media, the dispenser is equipped with a vacuum retention system.
It is ready for operation in just a few steps and works maintenance-free.
The accessories included in the sales price allow easy connection to the compressed air network and immediate start of a dispensing job.
Characteristics of the IG-1113D:
- 2 operating modes: manually / analogue time - controlled
- Controlled via foot pedal or finger switch (both included)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Time conveniently adjustable via control dial
- Wide range of application
- Dropping prevention with vacuum suck-back retention
- Economic system with high reliability
- 2 years warranty
Applications for IG-1113D 0,1 - 1 bar
low to medium viscosity materials (single and multi component):
- Anaerobic glue
- SMD glue
- and many more
Optionally, the following accessories can be ordered:
- adapter for 3, 5, or 10cc syringe barrels (with hose in desired lenght)
- fingerswitch "Easy Touch" - adjustable by Velcro for all syringe barrels sizes (3, 5, 10, 30 and 55 cc) - IG-8101000HS-MS
- filter for syringe barrels adapter (prevents reflux of low-viscosity materials in the dispensing device) - 560034
|Dimensions:||22,0 x 21,0 x 6,8 cm|
|Dispensing time:||0,01 - 8 sec.|
|Operating modes:||manually or time-controlled|
|Power supply:||230 VAC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Input pressure:||5 – 7 bar|
|Output pressure:||0,1 – 1 bar|
|Weight [kg]:||2,2 kg|
- 5 pieces 30cc syringe barrels with pistons
- 1x syringe barrel stand
- 1 piece barrel adapter complete 30/55cc
- 12 pieces tapered tips
- 10 pieces dispensing tips LuerLock
- 2 pieces barrel tip cap clear
- 1x foot pedal
- 1x finger switch for 30/55cc syringe barrels
- 1x air hose
- 1x main power connection
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
Delivery time on request