Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: IG-1500D-0-1BAR-V
- MOQ: 1
Digital or manual controlled dispenser IG-1500D, Air-out: 0,1 - 1 bar
(Successor to our IG-FU1000T)
ATTENTION! Demonstration devices show slight signs of wear and external paint damage.
In contrast to the 0-7 bar device, the 0-1 bar device is better suited for low viscosity materials,
as the pressure range can be adjusted more precisely.
With our dispenser IG-1500D, automatic dispensing is carried out via the digital setting of the time range
between 0.001 and 99.99 seconds.
Alternatively, the unit can be operated manually with the time setting "0000".
Dispensing continues as long as the foot pedal or the finger switch is actuated.
To avoid dripping of low-viscosity media, the dispenser is equipped with a vacuum retention system.
It is ready for operation in just a few steps and works maintenance-free.
The accessories included in the sales price allow easy connection to the compressed air network and immediate start of a dispensing job.
Characteristics of the IG-1500D:
- 2 operating modes: manually / digitally time - controlled
- Controlled via foot pedal or finger switch (both included)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic timer memory
- Timer with 4-digit digital display
- Wide range of application
- Dropping prevention with vacuum suck-back retention
- 2 years warranty
Applications for IG-1500D 0,1 - 1 bar:
low to medium viscosity materials (single and multi component):
- Anaerobic glue
- SMD glue
- and many more
Optionally, the following accessories can be ordered:
- adapter for 3, 5, or 10cc syringe barrels (with hose in desired lenght)
- finger switch "Easy Touch" - adjustable by Velcro for all syringe barrels sizes (3, 5, 10, 30 and 55 cc) - IG-8101000HS-MS
- filter for syringe barrels adapter (prevents reflux of low-viscosity materials in the dispensing device) - 560034
|Dimensions:||22,0 x 21,0 x 6,8 cm|
|Dispensing time:||0,001 – 99,99 sec.|
|Operating modes:||manually or time-controlled|
|Power supply:||230 VAC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Input pressure:||5 – 7 bar|
|Output pressure:||0,1 – 1 bar|
|Weight [kg]:||2,2 kg|
- 5 pieces 30cc syringe barrels with pistons
- 1x syringe barrel stand
- 1 piece barrel adapter complete 30/55cc
- 12 pieces tapered tips
- 10 pieces dispensing tips LuerLock
- 2 pieces barrel tip cap clear
- 1x foot pedal
- 1x finger switch for 30/55cc syringe barrels
- 1x air hose
- 1x main power connection
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
Delivery time on request